Zareen Khan wiki, Age, Height, Weight, Boyfriend, Biography And More
|Real Name||Zareen Khan|
|Nick Name||Little Dimple Girl|
|Phyaical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 7 inches|
|Weight (Approx.)||55 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (Approx)||36-28-34|
|Date of Birth||14 May 1987|
|Age (as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Taurus|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|School||Duruelo Convent High School, Mumbai|
|College||Rizvi College of Sciece, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||College dropout|
|Debut||Bollywood Film : Veer (2010)|
Punjabi Film : Jatt James Bond (2014)
|Family||Father : Not Known|
Mother : Not Known
Brother : Not Known
Sister : 1
|Address||A 3-BHK flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Controversies||In 2017, she criticized the makers of the film 'Aksar 2' for allegedly misleading her by saying that it would be an inoffensive film. But, in midway, they changed the theme of the film and asked her to do more exposing scenes.|
On 6 December 2018, she fild a complaint against her former manager, Anjali, for allegedly misbehaving and threatening her over money disputes
On 12 December 2018, she met with a big accident in Goa when a 31-year-old biker, Nitesh Goral, crashed into her car from behind, subsequent to which he died at the spot. According to reports, at the time of accident, Zareen's driver Ali Abbas was behind the steering wheels.
|Favorite Actor(s)||salman Khan|
|Favorite Actresses||Penelope Cruz, Kareena Kapoor|
|Favorite Film(s)||Jab We Met, Titanic, Avtar|
|Favorite Perfume||Purplelight by Salvador dali|
|Favorite Song(s)||"Hero" by Mariah Carey|
"Everybody's Free To Wear Sunscreen" by Baz Ludrmann
"18 Till I Die" by Bryan Adams
"Pretty Woman" by Roy Orbison
"We Found Love" by Rihanna
"Free Falling" by Jerry Maguire
|Favorite Author||Paulo Coelho|
|Favorite Destination(s)||Dubai, Thailand, Maldives|
|Affairs and More|
|Car Collection||Audi Q7|
|Salary (Approx.)||₹50 lakh/film|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Some Intersting Facts Of Zarine Khan
- Does Zarine Khan smoke? : No
- Does Zarine Khan drink alcohol? : No
- Zareen was born into a conservative Muslim Family with ancestal roots in Afghanistan.
- She was a bright student and always used to score above 90%.
- During her school days, she was obese and weighed around 100kg. though she never thought of becoming an actress, she started working on her weight loss, and gradually she lost around 40 kg of weight.
- She initially wanted to become a doctor, but due to poor financial conditions, she wasn’t able to study further.
- Zarine Khan was noticed by Salman Khan on her visit on the set of the film ‘Yuvraaj’ (2008) at Subhash Ghai’s film school Whistling Woods.
- For her Princess Yashodhara’s role in ‘Veer’ (2014), she gained around 8 kg of weight.
- In 2015, she won the Best Female Debut Award at the PTC Punjabi Film Awards for the Punjabi Film ‘Jatt james Bond’ (2014)
- She is good at speaking Hindi, Urdu, English, Marathi, and Pashto.
- In 2017, a weight loss pill company offered her ₹1 crore, but she declined the offer, saying that, ” I cannot endorse something I don’t belive in. I work very herd every day in the gym and believe there are no shortcuts to weight loss.”