Siddharth Nigam Biography, Age, Family, Girlfriend, Education & More…
|Real Name||Siddharth Nigam|
|Phyaical Status & More|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 6 inches|
|Body Measurements (Approx)||Chest Size – 34 Inches|
Waist Size – 26 Inches
Biceps Size – 10 Inches
|Date of Birth||13 Sept. 2000|
|Age (as in 2019)||18 Years (Mar. 2019)|
|Birth Place||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Virgo|
|Hometown||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|School||Khel Gaon Public School in Allahabad|
|Education Qualification||High School(10th Class)|
|Debut||Debut Film : Dhoom 3 (in 2013)|
Debut TV : Maha Kumbh: Ek Rahasaya, Ek Kahani (in 2014)
|Famous Role||Ashoka in serial Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat|
|Family||Father: Not Known |
Mother: Not Known
Brother: Abhishek Nigam (Elder)
|Hobbies||Gymnastics, Dancing and cycling|
|Favourite Actor||Akshay Kumar|
|Favourite Actress||Jacqueline Fernandez|
|Favourite Movie||Dhoom 3 (2013)|
|Favourite Destination||USA, London|
|Favorite Dress||T-shirts with Jeans|
|Affairs and More|
Unknown Facts about Sidharth Nigam
- Siddharth is popularly known for playing the role of Emperor Ashoka in Colors TV’s serial Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat from 2015 to 2016, after which Mohit Raina replaced him.
- He was first seen in a Bournvita ad commercial in 2012.
- In 2016, he participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9.
- He won the Indian Television Academy Award, Zee Gold Award and Indian Telly Award for his performance in Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat.
- He is a national-level gymnast and has won a gold medal in parallel bar and a silver medal in high bar at 58th National School Games in Pune.