Shruti Haasan wiki, height, weight, age, boyfriend, biography and more
|Real Name||Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan|
|Phyaical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 7 inches|
|Figure Measurements (Approx)||34-27-34|
|Eye Colour||Hazel Brown|
|Date of Birth||28 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2019)||33 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Aquarius|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|School||Abacus Montessori School, Chennai|
|College||St. Andrew's College, Mummbai|
|Education Qualification||Graduate in Psychology|
|Debut||Film Debut : Hey Ram (2000, as a child actor)|
Luck (2009, Bollywood)
Anaganaga O Dheerudu (2011, Telugu)
7aum Arivu (2011, Tamil)
Singing : "Potri Paadadi Ponne" song for the film Thevar Magan (1992, Tamil)
|Family||Father : Kamal Haasan (Actor, Filmmaker)|
Mother : Sarika Thakur (Actress)
Brother : N/A
Sister : Akahara Haasan (Actress
|Address||A flat in Bandra, Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Dancing, singing, reading, writing|
|Favorite Food||Sambar saadam, Dosa, Jalebi, Ice-cream, Japanese food|
|Favorite Actors||Shah Rukh Khan, Kamal Haasan, Rajnikanth, Ram Charan|
|Favorite Actress||Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favorite Film||Bollywood : Mughal-E-Azam|
Hollywood : The Godfather
|Favorite Musician||Brandon Boyd|
|Favorite Color||Black, Grey and Red|
|Favorite Prefumes||Bulgari Black, Ralph Lauren Romance, 212 Sexy|
|Favorite Fashion Brands||Balmain, Zara, Forever 21, H&M, Mango|
|Favorite Fashion Designers||Rehane, Manish Arora, Jean-Paul Gaulttier, Balmain|
|Favorite Restaurant||Koji in Las Vegas|
|Favorite Destinations||Seychelles, Los Angeles, Goa|
|Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Pulkit Samrat (Actor)|
|Car Collection||Audi A4|
|Salary (approx.)||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth (approx)||Not Known|
Some Intersting Facts Of Shruti haasan
- Does Shruti Haasan smoke? : No
- Does Shruti Haasan drink alcohol? : Not Known
- Shruti was inclined towards music since her childhood and wanted to have her future in music rether than acting.
- As a student, she used the name “Pooja Ramacharan” because she didn’t want her friends to treat her as the daughter of a famous actor.
- Her first introduction to cinema field is as a musician and not as an actress. At the tender age of 6, she made her singing debut as a child artist with the song “Porti Oaadadi Ponne” for the film ‘Thevar Magan’ (1992).
- Since the age of 14, she has been writing scripts.
- Even though she is a daughter of a star, she says that it is her own money that gives her content and that she is very self-dependent.
- A year after her Bollywood debut opposite Imran Khan in ‘Luck’ (2009), she went under the cosmetic surgery to fix her nose to suit her face.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms especially the Kuchipudi dance.
- Kate Moss and Nicole Richie are her fashion icons.
- She is the vocalist of a rock band called “The Extramentals.”
- She can speak in 8 different languages.
- She is crazy about shoes and has a collection of over 100 pairs.