Shah Rukh Khan (Bollywood Actor) biography, Height, Weight, Age, Family, Affairs And More
|Real Name||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Nick Name||SRK, King Khan, King of Romance, Baadshah|
|Profession||Actor, Producer, Entrepreneur|
|Phyaical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 8 inches|
|Body Measurements (Approx)||Chest: 40 inches|
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||2 November 1965|
|Age (as in 2018)||53 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Scorpio|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||St. Columba’s School, Delhi|
|College||Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi|
Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
|Education Qualification||Bachelor's degree in Economics|
Masters degree in Mass Communications (Film making)
|Debut||Debut Film: Deewana (1992)|
Debut TV: Fauji (1989)
|Family||Father: Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)|
Mother: Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Brother- Not None
Sister- Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
|Hobbies||Playing Computer Games, Collecting Gadgets, Playing Cricket|
|Favorite color||Blue, Black, White|
|Favorite Actor||Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan|
|Favorite Actress||Actresses Mumtaz, Saira Banu|
|Favorite Food||Tandoori Chicken, Chinese Cuisines|
|Favourite Beverage(s)||Pepsi, Coffee|
|Favourite Spice||Red Chillies|
|Favorite Destination||London & Dubai|
|Favorite perfume||Diptyque, Armani, Tuscany and Azzaro|
|Favourite TV Show||American: Narcos|
|Favourite Subject||English, especially Shakespeare|
|Favourite Book||The Hitch-Hiker's Guid to The Galaxy (Author Douglas)|
|Favourite Music Director||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Film Director||Manmohan Desai|
|Favourite Female Co-Stars||Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit|
|Favourite Male Co-Stars||Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff|
|Favourite Soccer Player(s)||Socrates, Pele, Maradona and Mattheus|
|Favourite Phrase||'Let's do it'|
|Favourite Outfit(s)||Jeans, T-Shirt and Jacket|
|Favourite Historical Person(s)||Genghis Khan, Hitler, Napoleon|
|Favourite Sport(s)||Hockey, Football, Cricket|
|Favourite Fashion Designer(s)||Dolce & Gabbana|
|Cars Collection||Audi A6 Luxury Saloon, Benteley Continental GT, BMW 6 Series,|
BMW 7 Series, BMW i8,
Bugatti Veyron, Mitsubishi Pajero SFX, Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe, Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
|Address||Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India|
|Affairs and More|
|Wife||Gauri Khan (Indian Film Producer and an Interior Designer)|
|Marriage Date||25 October 1991|
|Children||Sons- Aryan Khan, AbRam Khan|
Daughter- Suhana Khan
|Net Worth||₹3780 crores|
$600 million (approx.)
Some Intereting Facts About Shah Rukh Khan
- Does Shah Rukh Khan smoke?: Yes
- Does Shah Rukh Khan drink alcohol?: Yes
- He has a fear of riding horses and hates eating ice-creams.
- Shah Rukh Khan was born in a mediocre family as his father ran a transport company and mother was a magistrate and they used to live in rental apartments.
- During an interview, he told that his mother was a South-Indian and belonged to Andhra Pradesh but later moved to Karnataka.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s father was a distant relative of freedom fighter Subhash Chandra Bose as his father was the cousin of General Shah Nawaz, who was the second-in-command to Subhash Chandra.
- His parents had a love marriage, and they met each other at first in a hospital where his mother was injured and needed blood and his father donated the blood. Their love started from that moment.
- He was named Shahrukh, which means “Face of the King”, but he prefers to write his name as Shah Rukh Khan.
- He was just 15 years old when his father died due to cancer in 1981.
- He was awarded the ‘Sword of Honor’ title at St. Columba’s School, New Delhi, which was assigned to the best student of the school.
- Apart from academics, he was equally active in sports and excelled in hockey and football at his school.
- SRK used to call each other ‘Yaar’.
- During his youth, he used to mimic legendary Bollywood actors like Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Mumtaz, etc.
- His first salary was ₹50, which he earned by working as an escort at Pankaj Udhas’s concert in Delhi. He also once tried to expand a small restaurant business in Dariya Ganj, but it didn’t work.
- With his first earned salary, he took the train to Agra and saw the Taj Mahal.
- His friend Vivek Vaswani helped him in his struggling days, and also later worked with him as a co-actor in movies- Raju Ban Gaya Gentleman and Josh.
- In 1988, he was first offered a role in Lekh Tandon’s television show- Dil Dariya, but there were continuous delays in the broadcasting of the show, which led his series Fauji to become his television debut.
- He has also done small roles in the TV serials named Umeed, Wagle Ki Duniya, Mahan Karz, and even in the English language TV film titled “In Which Annie Gives It Those Ones.”
- After his mother’s demise in 1991, he shifted to Mumbai along with his sister.
- SRK got his first offer from Hema Malini’s directional debut titled “Dil Aashna Hai”, but his film debut was made with Deewana, which was released in June 1992.
- SRK’s double role in the movie- Fan received great laurels from the viewers. For his this movie, he was transformed into a 25-year-old individual, and this challenge was taken up by the International makeup artist Greg Cannom, who has won three Academy Awards.