Dilip Joshi (Actor) Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Biography & More
|Real Name||Dilip Joshi|
|Nick Name||Not Known|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (Approx.)||165 centimeters |
5 Feet 5 Inches
|Weight (Approx.)||80 Kg|
|Figure Measurements (Approx)||Chest: 42|
|Date of Birth||26 May 1968|
|Age (as in 2018)||49 years|
|Birth Place||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Gemini|
|Hometown||Gosa Village, Porbandar, Gujarat, India|
|College||Narsee Monjee College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)|
|Debut||Film: Maine Pyar Kiya (Bollywood, 1989, Hun Hunshi Hunshilal (Gujarati 1992)|
TV: Hum Panchhi Ek Daal Ke
|Famouse Role||Jethalal Champaklal Gada in TV Serial Tarak Mehta ka ooltah Chashmah (2008 to present|
|Family||Father: Not Known|
Mother: Not Known
Sister: Not Known
|Favorite Player||Lionel Messi|
|Favorite Food||Basi Rotla with Vagar in Chaas, Ratlo|
|Favorite Cuisine||Chinese, Italian, Indian|
|Favorite Dessert||Chocolates with Almond|
|Favorite Recipe||Moong Dal Dhokla|
|Marriage Date||not known|
|Children||Daughter: Neeyati Joshi|
Son: Ritwik Joshi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dilip Joshi
- Does Dilip Joshi Smoke?: No
- Does Dilip Joshi drink alcohol?: No
- Dilip belongs to a Gujarati family.
- At a very young age of 12, Dilip started acting in various plays.
- He joined Little Theatre academy of Namdev Lahute and his first play was Aie Ranchhod Rangila.
- After that, he appeared in numerous Gujarati plays like Bapu Tame Kamaal Kari, Jalsa Karo Jayantilal etc
- He got his breakthrough with the role of ‘Ramu’ in the 1989 Bollywood film Maine Pyar Kiya.
- During his B.Com. study, he got the INT (Indian National Theatre) best actor award twice.
- He is a pure vegetarian.