Alia Bhatt wiki, height, weight, age, biography and more
|Real Name||Alia Bhatt|
|Phyaical Status & More|
|Height (Approx.)||5 feet 3 inches|
|Body Status (Approx)||33-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Date of Birth||15 March 1993|
|Age (as in 2019)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashra, India|
|Zodiac Sign/ Sun Sign||Pisces|
|School||Jamnabai Narsee School, Mumbai|
|College||Did Not Attend|
|Education Qualification||High School|
|Debut||Debut Film : Film (Child Artist): Sangharsh (1999)|
Film (Lead Role): Student of the Year (2012)
Playback Singer: 'Sooha Saha;' Film-Highway (2014)
|Family||Father: Mahesh Bhatt (Director, Producer, Screenwriter)|
Mother: Soni Razdan (Actress, Director)
Brother: Rahul Bhatt (Step-brother; a fitness trainer)
Sister; Pooja Bhatt (half-sister), Shaheen Bhatt (Elder)
|Cousin(s)||Emraan Hashmi and Mohit Suri (both are her maternal cousins)|
|Cate/Ethnicity||Gujarati (father-side); Kashmiri & German (mother-side)|
|Food Habit||Vegetarian (turned vegetarian in 2015)|
|Address||205, Silver Beach apartments, B Wing, A. B. nair Road, Next To Guestline Hotel, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Note: for a detailed information about her house; click here
|Hobbies||Singing, Listening to Music, Doing Yoga, Travelling, Cooking, Playing the Piano|
|Likes & Dislikes||Likes: Smelling her fingers, Studying (while lying down), Playing Handball, Sleeping for 12-14 hours continuously|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||2013: Best Female Debut for Student of the Year by Time of India Film Awards|
2015: Filmfare Critics Award for Best Actress for Highway
2017: Filmfare Best Actress Award for Udta Punjab
2017: Listed in Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia
|Favourite Food(s)||Fish, Ragi Chips, French Fries, Rasgulla, Dahi-Chawal, Moong Dal Halwa|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bollywood: Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor, Govinda|
Hollywood: Leonardo DiCaprio
|Favourite Actress(s)||Bollywood: Kareena Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut|
Hollywood: Jennifer lawrence
|Favourite Musician||A. R. Rahman|
|Favourite Filmmakers||Sooraj Barjatya, Karan Johar|
|Favourite Movie||Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (2004)|
|Favourite Song||"Money On My Mind" by Sam Smith|
|Favourite Book||The Fault In Our Stars by John Green|
|Favourite Destination(s)||Himachal Pradesh, London|
|Favourite Label(s)||Topshop and River Lsland|
|Favourite Restaurant||Ellipsis in Mumbai|
|Favourite perfume||Bleu de Chanel (she likes mens' fragrances)|
|Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriend||Ramesh Dubey (childhood boyfriend, class 6th)|
Ali Dadarkar (childhood boyfriend, class 8th)
Varun Dhawan (Actor, Rumoured)
Kavin Mittal (Busnessman, Rumoured)
Sidharth Malhotra (Actor)
Ranbir Kapoor (Actor)
|Car(s) Collection||Land Rover Range Rover Vogue|
|Salary||₹10 crore/film (as in 2018) |
|Net Worth||₹25 core (as in 2018)|
Some Intersting Facts For Alia Bhatt
- Does Alia Bhatt smoke?: Not Known
- Does Alia Bhatt Drink alcohol?: Yes
- Alia was born to a Gujarati-Hindu father and a Kashmiri-German-Muslim mother.
- She had expressed her desire to become an actress when she was just 2 years old.
- She was first seen as a child artist in the film ‘Sangharsh’ (1999); starring Akshay Kumar and Preity Zinta, in which she played the younger Preity Zinta.
- She never wanted her debut fim to be directed or produced by her father, Mahesh Bhatt.
- When she was around 15 years, she had screen tested for Balika Vadhu with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Earlier, she used to be oveweight, but for the demand of a glamours role in her debut film ‘student of the Year’ (2012), she lost around 16 kg of weight; after getting trained by a personal trainer for 3 mounths under a strict diet.
- She beat 400 girls at the auditions to get the lead role in ‘Student of the Year’.
- In 2014, she turned singer and sang “Sooha Saaha;” a soundtrack in the film ‘Highway.’
- She is an animal lover and has done campaigning for PETA to raise awareness about homeless animals.
- She is scared od darkness, and tha’s why she sleep at night with lights on.
- She prefers to drink cold beverages over hot ones.
- She has a habit of smelling her fingers.
- She writes a diary every night.
- She is a lazy person and can sleep for more than 12 hours at a stretch.
- She likes to use men’s perfumes only.
- She has a god-gifted flexible body and can twist her body parts very easily.
- She gets very nervous while travelling by air.
- She can’t afford to have a meal without curd as she is so addicted to it.
- She first met Ranbir Kapoor, when she was 11 years old, and since then, she had a crush on him.